Graphic & Web Design Services
Whether you are a small business owner or blogger, having the right design elements that support your brand is key to make it grow. Together we will strategize and design carefully planned details that will enhance your brand, covering every aspect you want to communicate across all channels.
What can we create together? While starting with a full branding that sets a complete foundation is ideal, we can also work on separate elements you might need such as logo, print design, editorial, and stationery. If you have a specific idea in mind, contact me here and I will gladly create a custom proposal for you.
The Branding Experience
A complete process that will help you connect with your audience and communicate your message with the right design elements. Here’s what’s included:
- In-depth brand analysis and strategy.
- Vision Board and Color Palette
- Custom Primary Logo and Variations
- Brand Icons and Patterns
- Your choice of 4 Marketing Collateral Items
- Final Brand Guide
Timeline: 2-3 weeks
Social Media Styling
Maintain a cohesive style across all social media channels, grow your following and build a profitable brand. This package includes:
- Social media channels analysis and strategy
- Vision board and color palette to use across all channels
- Photos curation and guide
- Up to 5 different social media templates optimized for each platform: made in Canva or Photoshop, ready to edit and use.
- Final guide to maintain style
Timeline: 1-2 weeks
Web Design and Support
Tired of figuring out how your website works and how to create your ideal design? Here are some of the ways we can work together on this
- Installation and customization of your favorite pre-made theme (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc…)
- Custom design on the platform of your choice (please note that a developer would need to be hired to code the final design)
- Design updates and maintenance
Investment: starts at $200
Book your Project
Get in touch to receive all the information about the process, payment plans and how to book your project. I will gladly answer any questions you may have as well.