The most wonderful time of the year is already here and I can’t get enough Christmas inspiration. While is always fun to go shopping for beautiful decorations to add to the house and of course gifts for loved ones, it’s also a great idea to explore the great DIY projects that are all around this time of the year.
Full disclosure, I’m not the best at this type of things, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to try it. Of course, Pinterest is the best place to find projects to try this season. From recipes, to home decor and gifts, I’ve gathered all the best posts that I can’t wait to try.
The best Christmas DIY projects to get inspired.
1. DIY Gift Card Mini Wreath by Homey Oh My
2. DIY Hanging Holiday Lanterns by Paper & Stitch
3. Candy Cane Mini Donuts by Paper & Stitch
4. Styling your Christmas Table by Kikki-K
5. White Chocolate Peppermint Cold Brew Popsicles by Sugar and Charm
6. Asymmetrical Holiday Wreaths by Paper & Stitch
7. DIY Wooden Houses Advent Calendar by Sugar and Charm
8. DIY Fresh Mini Christmas Trees by Say Yes
9. DIY Minimalist Wooden Christmas Tree by Fall for DIY
10. Peppermint Mocha Cookies by My Baking Addiction